To celebrate the 65th anniversary of Ming Chuan University, we are organizing an Instagram photo contest for Ming Chuan people around the world called “MCU65 and Me on IG” with the opportunity for those who post to win in the prize drawing. From March 1 to March 19 (Extended to March 25), 2022, you can win an iPhone 13 or Samsung Galaxy S22 or other MCU gifts if you upload photos to share with that public that you have taken at the 65th anniversary exhibition, activities, installation art, or any other MCU imagery with the hashtag "#lovemcu65" on your Instagram account.
- Take a photo: Take a photo of the MCU 65th anniversary exhibition, event, installation art, or anything else with Ming Chuan University imagery.
- Post a photo: Share the photo on your personal Instagram post (Account postings must be public, limited status postings are not eligible for this activity), and write a blessing for the 65th anniversary of Ming Chuan University.
- Hashtag: Add Hashtag #lovemcu65
- If you complete the above steps, you will be eligible for one lucky draw. The more photos you take, the higher your chances of winning!
First Prize: iPhone 13 256G / Samsung Galaxy S22 (8G/256G), choose one, 1 winner.
Second Prize：Ming Chuan Peanut Sesame Paste Dry Noodle Gift Box, 10 winners.
Third Prize: Ming Chuan Peanut Sesame Paste Dry Noodle Pack, 60 winners.
- This event is organized by the General Secretary’s Division of Ming Chuan University and co-sponsored by all administrative and academic units of the university.
- Participants must be Ming Chuan University faculty, staff, students or alumni, and their Instagram accounts must be set for public viewing.
- The event will be held from March 1, 2022 to March 25, 2022 and the lucky draw will be held on March 28, 2022.
- Instagram photos uploaded by participants can be used by the University in any way for the 65th Anniversary-related activities.
- There is no limit to the number of photo entries per Instagram account, but each account will receive a maximum of one prizes.
- The photos must be original, must not be duplicated and must not contain any content that is obscene, provocative, erotic, violent, discriminatory or in violation of the University's laws and regulations.
- The organizer will hold a public drawing on March 28th. After the announcement of the winners, the organizer will notify the winners by Instagram private message. The winners are required to provide their real personal information within the deadline.
- The first prize of "iPhone 13 256G / Samsung Galaxy S22 (8G/256G)" shall be chosen by the winner and is not transferable. The organizer bears no responsibility for the use or maintenance of the prizes after the prize is received by the winner.
- The organizer reserves the right to modify and explain the content of the event and the prizes, subject to the latest announcement. The organizer reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the event if it cannot be carried out due to unavoidable factors.
- Anyone who participates is deemed to agree to the above activity regulations.